DIVISION  MANAGER - Sheila Drays


Henry Dodge Office Building

199 County Road DF

Second Floor

Juneau, WI 53039


920-386-3580 or 920-386-3750


Office Hours: Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Email Contact: For additional information, you may email

The goal of the Adult Protective Services and Long Term Support Unit is to assist individuals to remain living independently within the least restrictive environment, and to prevent, or at least delay institutionalized care for as long as possible.

Community Long Term Support Services

    ♦ Community Options Program (COP)
    ♦ Supportive Home Care (SHC) 
    ♦ Case Management 
    ♦ Assessments and Case Plans 
    ♦ Community Based Residential Facility (CBRFs) (click link - will open in new window)

The above community support programs are based upon financial eligibility and functional eligibility.

Adult Protective Services

    ♦ Wisconsin Statute Chapter 55, Protective Service
    ♦ Wisconsin Statute Chapter 54, Guardianships 
    ♦ Wisconsin Statute Chapter 46.90, Elder Abuse
    ♦ Elders and Adults at Risk 
    ♦ Investigations 
    ♦ Case Management 
    ♦ Information and Referral

Individuals receiving these types of services include adults who, because of the infirmities of aging, chronic mental illness, mental retardation, or other developmental disabilities and like incapacities, are in imminent danger of losing their life, liberty, health or property, through the exploitation of others, or through their own inability to care for themselves resulting in abuse or neglect.

Referrals for any of the above programs can be made to the above listed numbers.

How do I report elders/adults at risk of abuse or neglect?

If the abuse is occurring within Dodge County, Wisconsin, and is not occurring in a State Licensed Facility, call the Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) at (920-386-3580) from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. After hours, please free to leave a message. If the situation is an emergency, contact the Dodge County Sheriff’s department at 920-386-3726 or your local law enforcement office.

If the abuse or neglect is occurring in a Wisconsin State Licensed Facility, call the Ombudsman for the Elderly and Disabled at 1-800-815-0015.

If the abuse or neglect is occurring outside of Dodge County, Wisconsin, call the Eldercare Locator at 1-800-677-1116

Last updated: 1/15/2015 10:14:05 AM