General Location of Dodge County Parks
Dodge County is located in the middle of the triangle formed by the metropolitan communities of Madison, Milwaukee and the Fox Cities in the southeastern part of Wisconsin. Counties that border Dodge include Dane, Columbia, Green Lake, Fond du Lac, Washington, Waukesha and Jefferson Counties as shown. The major north-south highway corridors linking these areas to Dodge County include Highway 41, Highway 151 and Highway 26. Highways 33, 49 and 60 provide the main east-west routes through the County.
- Astico Park - N3620 County Road TT, Columbus, WI - Map Directions
- Derge Park - N8379 County Road CP, Beaver Dam, WI - Map Directions
- Harnischfeger Park - W3048 Crawfish Road, Ixonia, WI - Map Directions
- Ledge Park - N7403 Park Road, Horicon, WI - Map Directions
- Nitschke Mounds Park - W5934 County Road E, Burnett, WI - Map Directions
- Wild Goose State Trail - Map Directions of Parking Areas