199 County Road DF
Juneau, WI 53039-9512
Janet Wimmer, MSW, APSW
2014 Annual Report
Baker Tilly Operational Review of Dodge County Human Services Department [PDF Document]
Welcome to the Dodge County Human Services and Health Department website.
ALL HUMAN SERVICES AND HEALTH DEPARTMENT PROGRAMMING HAVE MOVED!
We are now located at 199 County Road DF in the Henry Dodge Office Building. The main entrance to our programming is in the back of the building on the east side facing the Wild Goose Trail.
The programming now housed in the Henry Dodge Office Building includes:
- Adult Protective Services
- Aging and Disability Resource Center, (ADRC) with senior dining and transportation services
- Child Protective Services, Juvenile Justice, and Services for Children with Disabilities, (Child and Adolescent Services)
- Mental Health and Addictions Treatment, (Clinical Services)
- Economic Support Services including Food Share, Medicaid/Badger Care and Child Care Support
- Public Health
- WIC Clinic (Women, Infants and Children)
The new space is much larger than the other buildings we occupied and brings all programming together under one roof! Please feel free to stop by and see our new site.
This website is intended to provide you with general information on each of the programs and how to access services. I encourage you to contact the individual programs should you want more detail on the services available. A list of direct phone numbers for each of the programs is provided below.
Janet A. Wimmer, MSW, CAPSW
The following are the direct phone lines for the Human Services and Health Department programs:
|Adult Protective Services and Long Term Support:
||920-386-3580 or 920-386-3750
|Aging and Disability Resource Center, Senior Dining & Transportation:
||920-386-3580 or 800-924-6407
|Child and Adolescent Services:
|Clinical Services (Mental Health & Addiction Services):
|Public Health and WIC:
If you do not know what direct department you need, please call the main number at