The Dodge County Clerk's Office is able to process the following:

  • register new ownership of boats under 16 ft
  • renewal of boats maintaining current ownership
  • register and renewals of snowmobiles
  • register and renewals of ATVs
  • issue non-resident snowmobile trail passes 

To add or change ownership of a boat 16 ft or longer or request a duplicate title, please contact a DNR Service Center at 1-888-936-7463 or process your request through the mail.  Forms can be obtained through the Dodge County Clerk's Office or on the DNR website.   Please note:  fees are payable in cash or check only!

The Dodge County Clerk's Office is an agent for the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources and can issue hunting and fishing licenses on the Automated License Issuance System (ALIS).

Where to Apply: 
The Dodge County Clerk's Office can be contacted by phone at (920) 386-3600 or in person between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. The office is located in the:

Dodge County Administration Building
127 East Oak Street
Juneau, WI 53039

Licenses may also be purchased at Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Offices and many private businesses throughout the County.

Documentation Needed:

  • Verification of residence, which can be a valid Wisconsin driver’s license, Wisconsin Department of Transportation identification card, or other acceptable documentation verifying name and address
  • Hunter’s Safety Certification Card if born after 1/1/1973
  • Knowledge of your social security number.
  • Cash or Check Only

Once you have purchased a license under the ALIS system, an old license may be used instead of the above items as documentation.

For further information or questions contact:

Dodge County Clerk
(920) 386-3600

Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (external site)


Last updated: 8/28/2015 11:43:07 AM