DODGE COUNTY DETENTION FACILITY
216 W. Center Street - Juneau, WI 53039
Telephone: 920-386-3734 - Facsimile: 920-386-3243
The Dodge County Detention Facility, a multi-purpose correctional facility, is designed to house sentenced and un-sentenced male and female inmates. We provide for the protection of the public by accounting for all persons incarcerated according to their custody levels. It was also designed to provide for the safety and security of all users, while being run in a cost-effective manner. The Dodge County Detention Facility will operate in accordance with Wisconsin State Statutes, Department of Corrections standards, and the Constitution of the United States.
The philosophical direction of this facility will include:
- The principles of direct supervision;
- A system of objective classification;
- A clean and safe environment;
- On-going staff training to maintain high professional standards;
- An incentive program to encourage positive behavior;
- Means for inmates to maintain ties with the community;
- Promote inmate self-improvement through organized programs.
For additional information please follow the index located on the left hand side of this page. Thank you.